Study - Collaborate - Document - Construct - Repeat
Room by Room - Assembly by Assembly analysis of structures. All the surfaces and materials are entered into software to model & analyze the heat transfer in and out of the building.
- eQuest, EnergyPro, RemRate, Therm, Energy Plus for thermal analysis
- Custom designed spreadsheets for cost & life cycle analysis
- Vectorworks, AutoCAD, & SketchUp 3-D Cad software for visualization and documentation
- ACCA Manual J, Manual D Software for heating and cooling system analysis and design
- Radiant & Hydronic calculation & design software for water source heating and cooling systems
- T-Sol, Solmetric Sun-Eye
Present the findings of the study to the design team and owner. Discuss the influence of each measure on the project and how it effects the goals and requirements guiding the design.
Prepare submittal documents & drawings for code compliance, planning or permit approvals. Perform existing conditions inspections and additional HERS inspections as required. Document the positive efforts of the construction team for recognition by Building Departments and Green Building Programs.
We use our years of hands on construction experience to design and specify mechanical systems -supply equipment selections - design guidance and construction logistics to installing mechanical contractors.
Construction management and support
Title 24 & Green building Programs
- International & California Energy Code Consulting
- Compliance Documents & Submittals
- HERS inspections
- GreenPoint Rating & Documentation
- LEED Consulting